Saturday, January 31, 2009

We just LOVE the Zoo!

I know, I know...it must seem like we go to the zoo a lot. But, hey...its sooooo nice to get out of the house, go for a drive, and go to a zoo that is cheap and awesome at the same time! You can't beat that!! Anyway, it's been a while since I posted and seeing how tomorrow is February I thought I would squeeze in one more post for January :o) Clever (wink, wink)
I thought this was a cute picture of Olivia looking at the animals:

I just love Kayten's expression on her face. She would get so excited to see each and every animal. I believe in this picture she was looking at an elephant:

Here is a picture of the girls and I, we really had fun and enjoyed family time!

Here is Olivia being adorable and Kayten keeping busy, always busy touching things.

5 comments:

Kay said...

We'll have to do another trip to the zoo again sometime with the girls! They always have such a good time running around.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

The weather is perfect right now. We have to fit in all the zoo time we can before it is too hot!

Schagel Family said...

It looks like you guys aways have such a great time at the zoo.

heidi said...

glad you get to go to the zoo sometimes, it's probably a nice outlet. the pictures all look adorable