Hey everyone, just a little update. I am healing pretty well from my c-section but our little Kayten is teaching us patience. She has colic, and gas which has made her really fussy this past week. I haven't slept much and so I haven't been motivated to take more pictures. I really want to get a few of Olivia kissing her...she loves to kiss her Katie Bug (that's what she calls her). Anyway, Donovan and I were so spoiled with Olivia that I'm not used to a fussy baby. I know it will get better as she gets a little older. I sat down tonight and pulled out the Ensign so I could read some inspiring words from this last Conference and I read the most perfect talk by Henry B. Eyring. The talk is titled "O Remember, Remember" Elder Eyring talks about how we need to write down, or some way that works best for us, the blessings that God gives us each day. The miracles we see, or the service someone gives us or simply something that touched our hearts to show how the Lord blesses us each day. If we do this we will start to feel and remember his great love as well as strengthen our testimonies. The Lord has blessed me with a beautiful healthy little girl and I know that this fussiness will pass. Even though we've had restless nights I love that I get to hold and cuddle with Kayten...she is my little angel. Another blessing would be how well Olivia is adjusting to this big change in her life, what a sweetheart my munchkin is. I love both my girls so very much. Anyway, we are all doing well and enjoying daddy home! (what will I ever do when he goes back to work?:o)
P.S. I am getting so excited for Christmas. I told Donovan that this Friday we have to put up our Christmas tree!! YEAH!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Adjusting to Two!
Posted by Anonymous at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Elder Eyring's talk was the most memorable for me too. What wonderfulblessings we have, enjoy them.
I'm sorry that Kayten is colicy (is that yhow you spell it?)- it makes the transition so much harder! Glad to hear Olivia is adjusting well!
you are making me nervous for #2. brynlee was so so easy and im scared to have another one. i know the next one wont be as easy. hang in there and it will get better.
i'm glad things are going well with olivia & how she is with kayten. i hope kayten is getting better and not too fussy i know that can be nerving. hang in there girl
Hey sis! Kaytten is adorable!! Wish I could have met her before I left.But I am excited to see her soon! Love from Ukraine! :)
Post a Comment