Hey Everyone,
I have been crazy busy these last few days with Young Women's. For those of you that don't know, I am the secretary in Young Women's except the secretary here...seems to do EVERYTHING!! I must admit though...it's nice to be involved in Young Women's, I am having a lot of fun being with all my girls.
This last month the President of YW's has been out of town and the other two counselors seem to be either sick or gone themselves. So, on top of updating and printing a calender for each girl, updating the YW's list, taking roll, updating the bulletin board, going to meetings that the President, 1st or 2nd counselor should be attending...I have been in charge of the last few Mutual's which was a huge project. We did a Temple dress up night, so I had about 8 different wedding dresses there, this really nice back drop for pictures, and I organized a speaker to come and talk about Temple marriages. I ended up taking about 53 pictures that night...it was an awesome turn out. We ended up haveing 2 of our inactive girls come to the activity.
So, Yesterday I took all of the pictures and printed the best ones for our YW's bulletin board, then I updated it (which took me all day because I am a perfectionist). Now, today I have been putting all of the pictures onto a CD for my girls...that way they can have all the pictures that they want. Oh, and if you aren't tired yet from reading this I just got a call from the 2nd counselor saying that she can't teach the lesson tomorrow and asked if I could. So here I am typing in my blog when I should be preparing a lesson.
I better get going.....Have a GREAT DAY!!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Busy Busy
Posted by Anonymous at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
im exhausted just from reading this!! holy cow. so thats how the church is in wilcox....just kidding.
i agree a secratary has a lot to do, i learned that from being the primary sec. anyway i can't believe that you've been left alone, not that you or I would blame them, but i sure hope you get a break soon. and i'm sure everything is turning out beautifully because really you do a great job with those kind of things
Post a Comment