Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time With Family




Well I cant believe that it has been so long since I have posted something. Oh well, life goes on right? Anyway, we just got back from visiting family in Mesa. Donovan's brother, his wife and little girl McKenna went with us to the Wildlife World Zoo in Phoenix. I didn't have my camera with me so I took some pictures off of their website so you could see some of the stuff that we did. I personally think that this zoo is WAY better than the Phoenix zoo. It has the cutest little train ride that we went on and this kids playground plus a sky ride, boat ride and I couldn't believe how close we got to all of the animals. The coolest thing was feeding the giraffes. WOW, they have the longest black tongues you will ever see. Anyway, we had a blast spending time with family and enjoying each others company. I only wish that I could have remembered my camera because Olivia was having the time of her life. I don't think I have heard her laugh so much....it was so adorable.

3 comments:

heidi said...

shame on you for forgeting your camera ;) but welcome home. glad you had a fun time

Anonymous said...

hey jordan. i saw your name on heidis list of bloggers and i had to be snoopy. anyway, did you like the zoo? was it worth it to pay the extra money for the train and boat ride and stuff? we were going to take brynlee there to celebrate our anniversary but a lot of stuff happened and we never got around to it but i still want to. let me know what you think. it looks like a lot of fun by your pictures and description.

Anonymous said...

Hey Maren! How are you? I loved it, I thought that it was way better than the Phoenix Zoo. It is deffinitly worth it!! Olivia loved the train ride. I would take her for sure.