Sunday, February 25, 2007

Selling a House

I think that selling a house is one of the most stressful things ever....would you not agree? This last week has been really busy. We finally got the time to go back to our Pima home and clean it really good, paint a few rooms, patch up all the picture holes and clean up the outside. We stayed at our Pima house from Wednesday until Friday, it was fun because we camped out in our old living room. Olivia became an air mattress potato! She sat on our air mattress watching her new favorite show....Winnie the Pooh the entire time we cleaned the house, poor girl. Although she thought it was a blast!

If I could go back a couple years I would have never bought our Pima house. I probable would have just rented until we knew what we wanted to do with our lives (career wise). This house has been nothing but trouble. I know....I shouldn't complain because we have been so blessed, I just can't take rent and mortgage plus knowing this beautiful house sits empty. I know I need to be patient the right buyers will come around. I am grateful that we have had the means to afford it this far.

So, what did I learn from all of this.........I learned that we are not going to buy a house here in Willcox until we know what and where we really want to be. As Forest Gump says :o) Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get inside!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

i hope it is a very low stress week for you, take a nice break

Unknown said...

Hang in there girl. I have an idea, I will rent it for a month next Februrary when we come to visit Safford!

If you build it they will come-Field of Dreams