Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Now that it is the begining of a new year, the begining of a new career, and the begining of a new town, I thought I would try something new. My friends Heidi and Kayla have been wanting me to start a blog for quite a while so.......here I go!
I want to first start by saying life is a journey. As I look back on my life, I can honestly say that I am grateful for the decisions I have made. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful little girl. Each moment with them adds a precious memory to my life.

3 comments:

heidi said...

yay, for Jordan. i'm so excited you started this blog. i just email natalie & brooke telling them they have to start a blog too

heidi said...

& congrats donovan, very excited for you! & ya-ya's hair looks so cute. & as for you Jordan you look VERY GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Heidi is so busted for giving me the link to your blog, Jordan. You should call her and chew her out! What a cute blog. Jordan, you look so hot! Donovan just looks like he BELONGS in that uniform, which could come in handy w/ the whole "trying for baby #2 thing" -eh? Ha!